Determined And Effective Tax Relief
There are virtually always options available for you to favorably resolve a tax debt. You deserve experienced legal advice that will help you get the best result for your specific situation.
An Atlanta, GA tax attorney at our law firm can represent you at every level: Audit, assessment, US Tax Court and administrative appeals. We represent clients throughout Atlanta and Georgia, including:
- Cases involving tax audits or assessments
- Corporate income taxes or payroll taxes
- Individual income tax cases
- IRS and GA DOR tax matters
- Persons held personally liable for unpaid business employment taxes
- Syndicated Conservation Easement assessments
Providing You with Experienced Guidance
Our attorneys’ extensive background gives them insights into what the IRS position will be on a wide range of specific tax matters. Their significant experience enables them to negotiate or litigate favorable resolutions for clients, including through:
- Offers in compromise (OIC) and installment agreements
- Reduced or eliminated tax liability and penalty abatement
- “Currently Not Collectible” status
- The IRS Fresh Start Program
- Innocent spouse relief, Injured Spouse Relief or Separation of Liability Relief
- Audit defense for individuals and businesses facing IRS tax audits
- Effective use of administrative appeals
- US Tax Court or US District Court
- Syndicated conservation easement IRS cases
- Cryptocurrency IRS tax cases
When making an offer in compromise, you generally offer the IRS an amount that is less than what you owe. In some cases, this can save you hundreds of thousands of dollars. In other cases, it will not be the best way to resolve the tax liability.
If you have had your wages garnished or the IRS has threatened to levy your bank account, we can set up relief to end the garnishment of your wages and bank levy.
Put Experienced Representation on Your Side
You can schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with an Atlanta, Georgia, tax lawyer.