Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney Protecting Your Interests in US Tax Court and the Georgia Tax Tribunal
Attorneys at our law firm are among the best known for handling tax cases against the IRS and Georgia Department of Revenue. We routinely handle cases that are in audit, post-assessment, administrative appeals, US Tax Court, the Georgia Tax Tribunal and all other necessary courts or appeals. We place a very high priority on getting each of our clients to the best result in an effective and efficient manner.
Our Tax Audit & Litigation Team includes:
1. Cal Bomar Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney
2. Charlie Shah Birmingham, AL & Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney
3. Collin Ciepiela Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney
4. Jeff Cohen Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney
5. Jamie Beton Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney
6. Emily Gruber Atlanta, GA Tax Attorney
The Kinds of Tax Cases We Litigate and Try:
Our Atlanta tax attorneys provide experienced trial representation for businesses and individuals throughout the Atlanta metro area. We represent clients in surrounding counties and throughout the United States, in cases involving:
- Individuals facing IRS or state income tax audits and assessment
- IRS Notice of Deficiency
- US Tax Court cases
- US District Court cases
- Georgia Proposed Assessment and Final Assessment
- Georgia Tax Tribunal Cases
- Businesses in disputes over corporate income tax, payroll tax or sales tax
- Syndicated Conservation Easement audit and tax litigation
- Cryptocurrency tax audits and litigation
- Individuals held personally liable for unpaid employment tax
We also help clients who need penalty abatement, offer in compromise, Fresh Start Program or a partial pay installment agreement.
Schedule A Free Consultation with an Atlanta, Georgia Tax Lawyer
Contact us to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with a lawyer at our law firm.