Birmingham, Alabama Tax Attorney
Cal Bomar is a former tax lawyer for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel. Charlie Shah is one of the best-known tax litigators in the US with over 20 years’ experience, who works at the law firm’s Birmingham, Alabama, office. Together, they help clients in Birmingham and throughout Alabama obtain favorable results in tax disputes, IRS conservation easement cases, income tax matters, audits, tax litigation cases, federal and state tax collection cases and all other tax matters.
- BOMAR LAW FIRM
- 600 University Park Place
- Suite 100
- Birmingham, AL 35209
Our law firm represents clients at every level of tax disputes and litigation, including audits, assessment, tax court and appeals. We can help guide your case to the best conclusion.
Types of Tax Cases that we handle:
- Income tax audit or assessment
- Syndicated conservation easement tax cases
- Business/corporate income tax and payroll tax
- Cryptocurrency tax planning
- Cryptocurrency IRS audits and litigation
- Responsible persons held personally liable for unpaid employment taxes
- IRS administrative appeals
- Innocent spouse, injured spouse or separation of liability relief
- IRS Currently not collectible relief
- Installment agreements
- Offer in compromise
- Penalty abatement
- Wage garnishment
- Alabama state tax audits, appeals, litigation and tax debt relief
- US Tax Court cases
- IRS passport issues
Contact us to speak about the specific facts of your case with a Birmingham, Alabama tax lawyer.
We provide results-oriented representation for clients throughout Alabama. The firm offers a free consultation.